Join our network of over 20,000 biomedical scientists worldwide, including decision makers and leaders in their field
Company membership will also connect you directly to our 20,000 members, along with a host of other benefits.
Many of the leading organisations in biomedical science are IBMS Company Members - you can find our Company Members listed here.
Benefits of IBMS Company Membership
- Priority booking at discounted rates for IBMS conferences, symposia and the Biomedical Science Congress
- Discount advertising in our monthly publication The Biomedical Scientist which also has an editorial section with information on company members, news and products and has a readership of over 57,000
- Discount advertising in the IBMS diary
- Receiving The Biomedical Scientist and the British Journal of Biomedical Science
- Access to the IBMS Advisory Panels and other experts in the field
- Free weekly Company Member news service - keeping you up to date with policy developments and biomedical science news
- Contact with the IBMS Region and Branch network, many of which also have specialist discussion groups, meetings and trade shows
- Access to dedicated London meeting rooms
- Free entry into Company Members directory (online and print)
- Use of IBMS Company Members logo, notepaper and literature – an easy way to demonstrate your affinity within the diagnostic industry
- Access to the member's area of the IBMS website
Company Members Committee
IBMS Company Members Committee works closely with IBMS committees and staff to organise IBMS Congress and strengthen links between biomedical science companies and IBMS members.
How to join
You can also send your membership form and payment by post to Membership, 12 Coldbath Square, London, EC1R 5HL.
The 2017 fee rate for IBMS Company membership is £826.
If you have any questions about the application process or payment methods please contact our Membership Team on +44 (0)20 7713 0214 or email@example.com