Events during February 2019

Autoimmune IFA Event 2

Menarini Diagnositics UK are hosting an event for NHS laboratory staff to attend. There will be 2 sessions each with the same content. There will be expert guest speakers presenting information about lean laboratory processing and IFA automation. There will also be an introduction to a new instrument; the Zenit PRO. The Zenit PRO is an automated IFA processor. This will involve a demonstration and presentation. All of this will take place at Menarini UK HQ

Introductory Course in Gynaecological Cytology 2018-2019

Allocated as Lecture/Study: 30 hrs 0 mins
Allocated as Q&A/Discussion 10 hrs 0 mins
Allocated as Practical Element 80 hrs 0 mins

Total 120 hrs 0 mins

Respiratory Cytology February 2019

A formal education training day covering Respiratory Cytology to include lectures and workshops and self-assessment slides.

Introduction to the Principles and Practices of working safely at ACDP Containment Level 3 February 2019

This course gives the delegate a systematic review of the facility design, operational practices and safety management which contribute to working safely in the CL3 environment.

Manchester Branch Bacteriology Discussion group February meeting

The February meeting of the Manchester Branch Bacteriology Discussion group

UK NEQAS Cellular Pathology Technique Tissue Preparation Techniques Workshop February 2019

This workshop will provide the basic knowledge for participants, within tissue preparation techniques utilised for diagnostic cellular pathology.

UK NEQAS Cellular Pathology Technique Tissue Morphology and Recognition Workshop February 2019

This workshop will provide a basic knowledge with regards to the morphology of cellular components and tissue, and their ability to perform one or more specific functions, together with some key aspects and pathological implications, and the microscopic recognition of normal histological tissue and some key aspects of pathological tissues.

Histology Training for BMS Graduates

This training offers the skills and techniques you require to function effectively in the histopathology laboratories. BMS Graduates who does not have diagnostic laboratory experience will acquire this through our intensive histology training. This training is practical oriented (95% practical), while the remaining 5% is the general theory of histological techniques. It is a 4 weeks training with 3 days practical sessions and 2 days of course work.

This is a monthly activity and you can enrol at anytime of the year. Contact us for more information on 01902287065.

UK NEQAS Reproductive Science 24th Annual Participants' Meeting

Lectures giving up to date knowledge of Scheme and recent advances in Reproductive Sciences