Biomed Analysis of Nucleic Acids course April
Online course delivered over 12 weeks.
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
- Demonstrate critical ability in the understanding of eukaryotic and prokaryotic mutation and their relevance to human health and disease.
- Critically appraise suitable methods in molecular biology.
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of current methods for mutation detection and their applications.
- Use the Internet as a communication tool as well as a tool to find and evaluate relevant information.
- Produce reports according to professional standards.
- Produce materials for public presentations.