Biomed Lung Disease course October
Online course delivered over 12 weeks.
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
- Recognise the aetiological processes and appropriate risk factors of pulmonary pathology.
- Comprehend pathogenetic mechanisms whereby aetiological factors and relevant risk factors contribute to histopathological processes of disease.
- Critically assess and evaluate histopathological features of respiratory disease.
- Critically assess appropriate investigative tools, disease progression and outcomes.
- Critically evaluate the findings of a small scale enquiry and formulate an innovative proposal.
- Use the Internet as a communication tool as well as a tool to find and evaluate relevant information.
- Produce reports according to professional standards.
- Produce materials for public presentations.
Event contact details
Catherine Ronan Email: firstname.lastname@example.org