Intermediate Immunohistochemistry Oct 2019
The intermediate IHC course is suitable for anyone who has a basic background in IHC and wishes to gain a better understanding of what’s involved in taking this technique a step further.
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Devise an appropriate Immunohistochemistry (IHC) technique for multiple labelling of antigens in a single tissue section.
- Discuss the differences between reagents and how this affects the choice of these reagents in a technique.
- Troubleshoot problems that occur during an IHC protocol.
- Use a microscope to analyse slides and use these results to optimise a technique.
- Begin to understand image analysis systems
University of Sheffield Western Bank Sheffield S10 2TN