UKPIN 2017- Putting PID First
The biennial UKPIN conference is the UK Primary Immunodeficiency Network’s (UKPIN) flagship event and a must-attend conference for consultants, trainees, nurses, and scientists involved in the healthcare of patients with primary immunodeficiencies, or in research into these diseases
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
The event is designed to provide an exciting and stimulating programme to address the medical, scientific, educational and management issues relevant to all those working in the field.
This year’s event will be held alongside the British Society for Immunology (BSI) and for the first time will incorporate joint plenary sessions. In these combined sessions we will explore basic immunobiology relevant to emerging fields in clinical practice, led by leaders in the fields of innate, adaptive, cellular and humoral immunity. The meeting will also cover a range of familiar topics including novel therapies in primary immune deficiency, new developments in diagnostic laboratory immunology and immunological genomic medicine.
- To be the leading education event for consultants, trainees, nurses, and scientists involved in the healthcare of patients with primary immunodeficiencies, or in research into these diseases.
- To provide latest clinical updates and practical workshop sessions relevant to delegates’ day-to-day work including nurse led clinics, transitional care and laboratory investigations.
- In conjunction with the British Society of Immunology, disseminate updates and research from around the UK and the world as well as coming out of other meetings including ESID.
- To allow delegates to learn from work undertaken in the field through poster presentations and short paper clinical case presentations/discussions/debates.
- To update delegates on professional issues including accreditation.
- To provide a forum for delegates to exchange ideas, information and experiences from the field of primary immunodeficiencies.
The Grand and The Dome 97-99 King's Rd, Brighton Brighton West Sussex BN1 2FW England