January's #IBMSCompetition is focused on everybody’s favourite freebie – the #IBMSBug. We're ready to stock up for Biomedical Science Day 2020 so it’s time for us to order some more of these fuzzy delights. However, before we do, we need some words (140 characters or less) for its tag.
Zoe Andrews won the last #IBMSBug competition and her tags read, "We are the science behind your healthcare". A previous fuzzy bug competition resulted in: “Catch the biomedical science bug with the IBMS”.
The rules of the competition are simple:
- As many entries as you like
- Use the #IBMSCompetition hashtag on Facebook or Twitter along with your entries or send to email@example.com
- The competition starts today and closes at 12pm on Friday 31st January 2020
- Two entries will be chosen and presented to our members in a Facebook poll
- One winner (will rule them all – or win a much sought after “I love Biomedical Science” T-Shirt, badge and mug)