Train to be an IBMS verifier or examiner
Training and refresher training for registration verifiers and specialist portfolio examiners will be taking place online on the 22nd September 2022 (click to register) and 29th September 2022 (click to register).
The days will be split into two sessions: mornings for Registration Verifiers and afternoons for Specialist Examiners. IBMS members can attend either one or both sessions but will need to register for each session individually.
Why choose to become a verifier?
Becoming a verifier provides an opportunity for you to:
- Refresh your knowledge
- Become aware of new methodologies
- Stimulate new ideas
- Develop new skills in peer review and assessment
- Connect with other laboratories and training officers, and grow your network
Registration training portfolio assessor training
Start - 9:45am
Finish - 12.00
Specialist portfolio assessor training
Close - 4pm
In order to become an IBMS verifier or examiner you must meet the following criteria:
· IBMS Member or Fellow
· Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registered
· A minimum of three years post registration experience
· Currently working in an IBMS-approved training laboratory
· Actively participating in CPD for at least the last two years.