Our eStudent membership is for students who are studying for a biomedical science or related degree
Becoming a member of the IBMS is a great way to explore and expand your knowledge of biomedical science and will help develop your skills and experience.
Through the eStudent membership, IBMS will support you while you study, offering you advice, tips and guidance and connecting you to our network of 20,000 biomedical science professionals.
Benefits of eStudent membership
Expand your knowledge with:
- The Biomedical Scientist online
- a weekly roundup of key biomedical science news
- all the latest professional news, information and learning resources on the IBMS website
Develop your skills with:
- advice on placements and biomedical science tips and guides on our Careers website
- access to expert advice from our Advisory Panels
- saving money through our member discount scheme
Connect with our biomedical science professionals:
Find out more about the benefits of joining the IBMS here.
Who can join?
To be eligible for eStudent membership you must be:
- studying for an undergraduate degree in biomedical science
- studying for a post graduate degree in biomedical science (MSc, PhD)
- studying for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree related to biomedical science
- studying for A levels or in Further Education
To find out more about:
- eStudent membership
- who can join as an eStudent member
- renewing your membership, and
- what happens when you graduate
visit our eStudent FAQ page.
How to join
You can join online - all you need is a debit card.
Join now, select eStudent membership and register as an IBMS Website User to join online.