Find professional and scientific events, training courses and CPD approved activities
Click on the calendar below to find events taking place on a particular date.
Search for events by Keyword, event Type, Topics and Tags and in your local area using the Region list.
CPD approved activities
To find a CPD approved event or activity select IBMS CPD listed under event Type.
• Advanced Human Genetics
• Analysis of Nucleic Acids
• Blood Transfusion
• Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry Analysis in Healthcare Settings
• Clinical Data Interpretation
• Diabetes and the Clinical Laboratory
• Diagnosis of Breast Cancer
• Diagnostic Haemostasis and Thrombosis
• Governance and Risk Management
• Immunocytochemistry in Diagnostic Cellular Pathology
• Implementing Advanced Quality Management
• Lung Disease
• Management of Healthcare Associated Infection
• Managing Learning and Development in Healthcare
• Point of Care Testing
• Quality Systems Management
• Renal Disease
• Robotics and Automation
Degasser, Pump, Autosampler, column heater and Variable wavelength detector.
To perform a complete operational qualification (OQ) of a system
To discuss the causes for OQ test failure and corrective actions that can be carried out.
UK Standards for Microbiology Investigations Joint Bacteriology and Virology Working Group Meeting December 2020
These four days can be booked separately or as a block