Science Council professional registers
Demonstrate high levels of professional practice and ethical standards through professional registration with the Science Council
Professional registration with the Science Council captures the knowledge and experience sought after by employers and demanded by the public, demonstrating your commitment to high ethical standards and continuing professional development (CPD).
Being registered marks you out as a scientist who is committed to keeping your skills up-to-date, demonstrating that you maintain standards of integrity which give the public confidence in your practice.
Benefits of professional registration
There are a number of ways becoming professionally registered with the Science Council will benefit your practice and professional development:
- provides a recognised mark of quality and competence that is highly sought after by employers
- recognises your professional knowledge and experience
- reflects your workplace experience and levels of competence
- provides independent recognition that you have achieved and maintain the Science Council's standards
- demonstrates your ethical commitment and integrity
Find out how becoming a Science Council registered professional scientist has benefited IBMS members at every stage of their careers
The right professional register for you
Find the Science Council professional register that best fits your qualifications and experience or, simply choose a professional register to get started:
Resources for registered scientists and technicians
If you are already registered with the Science Council visit their resources page for advice and support on completing your revalidation and how to become an Assessor or Registrant Champion.