We collect information to provide you with a better experience of using our website
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when this website collects personal information.
It applies to information we collect about visitors to this website and those who log in to this website.
Most websites will collect similar information from their users.
Information we collect
- collecting personal data when you register or update your personal details using online forms
- logging the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer to be able to receive and send information on the Internet
- recording data through cookies
- collecting other information from you from time to time as part of user experience surveys or questionnaires
We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
How we use your information
We use your personal data to administer our activities, products, and services and to send information about them to you.
We may also communicate with you, on behalf of other organisations, should you opt in to receiving third party communications.
Communication preferences and changes to personal details
There are a number of ways you can update your personal data and opt out of promotional communications:
- go to Update my details and update your preferences
- by clicking the unsubscribe link in any promotional email you receive from us
We take great care to protect the information we collect about you:
- We use a Secure Site License (SSL) approved technology where appropriate
- We use secure technology in all our email communications and we do not disclose your email address to any other recipient
The information on this page was last updated on Wednesday, 1 November 2017.