Find professional and scientific events, training courses and CPD approved activities
Click on the calendar below to find events taking place on a particular date.
Search for events by Keyword, event Type, Topics and Tags and in your local area using the Region list.
CPD approved activities
To find a CPD approved event or activity select IBMS CPD listed under event Type.
• Advanced Human Genetics
• Analysis of Nucleic Acids
• Applied Haemostasis and Thrombosis
• Blood Transfusion
• Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry Analysis in Healthcare Settings
• Clinical Data Interpretation
• Diabetes and the Clinical Laboratory
• Diagnosis of Breast Cancer
• Diagnostic Haemostasis and Thrombosis
• Governance and Risk Management
• Haemolytic Anaemias
• Haematological Malignancies
• Immunocytochemistry in Diagnostic Cellular Pathology
• Implementing Advanced Quality Management
• Lung Disease
• Management of Healthcare Associated Infection
• Managing Learning and Development in Healthcare
• Point of Care Testing
• Quality Systems Management
• Renal Disease
• Robotics and Automation
We encourage you to register for either in-person or virtual attendance and submit your abstracts for consideration for oral and poster presentation.
Targeted learning consisting of EQA interpretation, clinical cases and topical scientific lectures.