GOING DIGITAL: PRACTICAL GUIDE TO DIGITAL PATHOLOGY DEPLOYMENTS FROM THOSE WHO’VE DONE IT
An online workshop about the practicalities of implementing digital pathology.
Download as vCalendar (for Microsoft Outlook etc.)
The event covers the College approach to digital pathology safety, practical advice from several groups who have implemented digital pathology and explains the latest College guidance on using digital pathology during the COVID-19 pandemic. A Q&A session allows plenty of opportunity to get tips from those who’ve already gone digital.
• 10:00 Welcome, Dr Darren Treanor
10:05 RCPath view on digital pathology including RCPath digital pathology guidelines, Dr Darren Treanor
• 10:20 Digital pathology - on a shoestring, in a pandemic! Professor Simon Cross
• 10:40 IT considerations in going digital, Kieron White
• 11:00 Digital pathology and UKAS compliance, Dr David Snead
• 11:20 One tip from my deployment, Dr Muhammad Aslam, Dr Gareth Bryson and Dr Paul Barrett
• 11:35 College guidance on working from home during COVID, Dr Bethany Williams
• 11:55 Q&A session, all speakers to join
• 12:45 Close