We want November's #IBMSCompetition to make your mouths water so dust off those aprons and roll up those sleeves, it's time for a biomedical bake-off! Let's see your best biomedical science themed cakes, biscuits, and edible creations.
- Enter as many times as you like
- Post your pictures using the #IBMSCompetition and #Yummy hashtag on Twitter, in the comments of the pinned competition thread on Facebook, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The competition starts today and closes on Monday 19th November
- Four entries will be chosen for the semi-finals and presented to our members in Facebook and Twitter polls from 19th - 23rd November
- Two entries will be chosen for the finals and presented to our members in Facebook and Twitter polls from 23rd - 29th November
- The winner is announced on 30th November and sent the “I love Biomedical Science” T-Shirt and mug
Please note, we will add pictures of old cakes (from Maggie's retirement or Biomedical Science Day etc) to the Facebook gallery but we will be judging what are clearly #IBMSCompetition cakes when considering the winning entries for the final polls. We will also be considering comments such as "It was yummy!" - and not just choosing via likes.
We hope your entries all rise to the occasion and may the best baker win.
[The cake in the picture is a runner up from the Biomedical Science Day bake-off - a Rabies Cake made by Tracey Jolliffe]